Do you have Candida Overgrowth?
Did you know that one of the main factors contributing to most candida proliferation and degeneration of digestive strength is the use of massive and/or repeated doses of broad spectrum antibiotics. These drugs kill off all micro-organisims in the digestive tract - including the favourable ones - and prepares a fertile environment for the growth of yeasts and fungi.
So if you have chronic tiredness and other symptoms, see below, perhaps you can source your troubles back to the use of antibiotics.
There are other ways to add to the load:
- Via low-level ingestion of antibiotics from eating commercial meat, dairy, eggs and poultry, since most livestock are still dosed daily with antibiotics in their feed.
- Yeast inducing products, such as fermented foods, yeast breads, alcohol, other intoxicants and an overconsumption of food.
- By the continual unnatural stimulation of the hormonal system, the contraceptive pill unbalances the liver and pancreas, which normally support a healthy environment in the digestive tract.
- Chinese physiology supports the fact that anxiety and worry contribute to excess yeast overgrowth.
What else contributes and is ailing you as an individual?
Symptoms of Candida Overgrowth.
If you have high levels of candida growth, symptoms may include:
- Chronic tiredness
- Mental Sluggishness
- Chronic vaginitis
- Chronic prostatitis
- Anal itching
- Many other digestive problems
- Bad breath
- Sensitivity to tobacco smoke / chemical fumes
- Mucous in the stools
- Frequent colds
- Craving for sweeets and yeast products
- Recurrent fungal infections ie athletes foot
- Lowered general immunity
If you have systemic candidiasis you may also have the following:
- Scattered and unfocused mind
- Memory loss
- In severe cases - manic/depression and delusions
- It is also common to have allergies to many foods and environmental substances
Yours in Health and Happiness